Friday, November 8, 2013

Priceless: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 1) - Shannon Mayer

Shannon Mayer is such a good writer. I've been a fan for a while now. Priceless has been on my reading list since it came out. And though I have at least a dozen books I planned to read first, I pulled it up on my phone and dove in.

Priceless is a fun new adventure into urban fantasy. The main character, Rylee Adamson, is a woman on a mission. She finds lost children when no one else can. Mayer quickly defines the genre without beating me, the delighted reader, over the head with world building details. Character back story, descriptions, and motivation flow easily making the reading experience pure enjoyment. The pace of the story is superbly managed.

I see a cast of characters that will rock the rest of the books in this series. If you like books by Ilona Andrews, you will enjoy reading this one by Shannon Mayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment