Saturday, September 14, 2013

Understanding Cultural Differences: German, French, American - Edward T. Hall

This is an interesting book on cultural differences. The focus is on business and management, but still a worthwhile read for anyone interested in people and how they think. A family member loaned it to me and I read it over the span of several months, picking it up and working through a chapter whenever I needed a break from fiction. If you have read my other book reviews, you have probably realized I spend most of my time in the realm of fiction or studying the craft of writing. My nonfiction tastes lean toward history and biography, with forays into business and management.

In a perfect world I could live and work in France and Germany for a few years and see what this book is really about.

No comments:

Post a Comment